20070307

My answer

When they asked me what I'd do, my answer wasn't that I would go out and get fucked. What I didn't say was that I'd be on elbows and knees with one in each hand while getting double stuffed from behind, choking on one from the front. That, ideally, by the end of the twenty four hours, I'd have stuck my fingers down my throat two or three times to make more room.

This was back in high school, the lot of us hanging out in the toilets during lunch hour. We had got onto the topic of what we would do if we were a female for twenty four hours. One of them, he said that he would dress up like a total whore and tease guys. Make them think they were going to get laid and then walk away. Another said he would go to female changing rooms with a hidden camera. One of us, he said that he'd just sit at home all day playing with himself. Everyone agreed with that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home