20140710

Two questions

Our third date followed a conversation with my ex on the telephone. She asked me many things before deciding to take a break from my existence, but in the middle two questions showed up.

Are you in love with her?

Will you fall in love with her?

As my friend says, if you could answer that second question, it would certainly make dating easier.

That day, my digestive system shut down. I was bloating. My breakfast. My pre gym shake. My post gym shake. A sandwich for lunch. They were all sitting in my stomach, pushing it out.

Unlike our last two dates, my smiles were rarer. I didn't talk as much. I couldn't go grab a bite to eat, or even drink the beer I ordered at the bar.

She asked about what was going on, not trusting that I was indeed experiencing food poisoning, and I explained to her about the phone conversation. I told her every question posed to me by my ex. Except those two.