20140406

Together?

What would you say if you knew that I had cheated on you? Would you understand? I'm still hoping to find out one day.

My friends have tried to tell me that this is ridiculous. That I'm ridiculous. They tell me that two months is not enough time to throw one's life away over.

But they don't understand. They don't get that while I've told many that I loved them, you were the one that when I said it to you for the first time, three weeks after meeting you, that had me crying uncontrollably in your friend's basement. Tears streaming. Eyes scrunched up. That was how I was when I told you I loved you.

It's been five years eight months and three days since that basement. And five years six months and twenty days since the accident. Your condition hasn't changed since they stabilized you. But if it does, and you wake up, will we still be together?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home