20071113

Restocked

My immediate supervisor, he tells me that in the year he's been at the store, there hasn't been a full time crew as good as the three that are working there now. He says, he's sorry to see me go, but you can't stop someone from pursuing their dreams. He says you can't even ask them not to. The boss above him, he tells me that he enjoyed working with me, and he wishes me luck on my next project. He says if I need part time work until I leave, that option is available to me. The store manager, he comes up to me while I'm working, and says he's disappointed for the store, but happy for me and shakes my hand.

My replacement started today. We gave him easy tables to stock. At one point I explained to him how breaks work. What to do when customers ask you where to find products and you don't know. What to do with stock that doesn't fit on the shelves.

He took his lunch break at four and never came back.

At night, an entire shelf that he had stocked had to be restocked. Nothing was in the right place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home